Today Emma and I had the opportunity to go with Charlie on his class field trip to Ferdinand's. We had a great time! The walk was a little chilly. We learned how they make their cheeses and ice cream, watched a couple of videos, watched them make some cheese, and got to sample cheese curds and pumpkin pie ice cream. So yummy! I think our household is going to have to go shopping there in the near future.Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Ferdinand's Ice Cream Shoppe
Today Emma and I had the opportunity to go with Charlie on his class field trip to Ferdinand's. We had a great time! The walk was a little chilly. We learned how they make their cheeses and ice cream, watched a couple of videos, watched them make some cheese, and got to sample cheese curds and pumpkin pie ice cream. So yummy! I think our household is going to have to go shopping there in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment