BG

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Owen Farm


Well the Owen farm is growing. We adopted two of Tiff and Derek's chickens. They are moving and we are heartbroken about it. We are currently up to six chickens now. I let them all out in the yard, as we often do, and they were next to the road in no time. So here I was, running around the yard and next to the road trying to get all the chickens back in their gated area. We have some training to do with those two new ones. They are sure cute and stay together wherever they go. Thanks so much Tiff and Derek! We have made a flyer and are going to try and sell some of the eggs with the proceeds going towards the boys college funds.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, B and I love this pic. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are super cute little farmers! We hope we can squeeze in a quick visit with you while we're up in the area- :) I have a friend getting married so we'll be busy with that but maybe we can do breakfast or lunch in Moscow one day?? Heard you got lots of snow- oh how we miss the snow! Could you go wallow in some for me...or have cooper or charlie do it :)

    ReplyDelete