BG

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cooper started 1st grade!

Cooper started first grade last Weds. He had a fun week. He was very tired from going all day to school. His favorite part has been recess and lunch. :) He has already started getting math homework and enjoys that, but says it isn't hard enough. We told him he is just getting started. He enjoys hanging out with his friends again.

Of course mom has to get a first day of school picture.

And one with the backpack. He was so excited!
Emma loves picking coop up from the bus stop. She wants Coop to hold her all the way home. She just giggles. Charlie didn't miss Coop in the beginning, but before nap he kept asking when he would be home. He said, "That is a long time." He is happy to see him after school.


Waiting at the bus stop. It was is the mid 40s the first day. It was freezing.

And I did try to get a picture of him getting on the bus, but I told myself I don't need to take my camera to the bus stop. Well I whipped out my phone and it was too late. He is next to the window in the second row. No tears, but watching him get off the bus and walk to me, I had a few.

Charlie doesn't start school until this Weds., however we did get to go to orientation this last week and he LOVED it. Below are a few pictures of him at his school.

Charlie is walking to the Concordia Lutheran Preschool.

At circle time during the parent meeting.

Charlie at his cubby. Yes, he found a wand.

Making cupcakes out of play dough.

He can't wait to go back to school!

And after dropping daddy back off at work, we stopped to see the bears before going home.

Emma is not a fan of these bears either. The baby bears have gotten so big since the last time we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment