BG

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cub Scout Outing to University of Idaho University of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden

Today we went on a 1.5 mile hike to the University of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden. The boys all had a great time and so did Emma. The boys collected many leaves of different sizes and colors. We saw a bunny rabbit and about 10 ducks in the pond. The weather was a bit chilly and it started snowing as soon as we drove away.

Coop took a photo of us.



Hornet nests were all over and up in the trees.
Pack 312 and Charlie :)


Here I reminded everyone to dress warm and I forget my coat. I was going to wear this sweatshirt under my lighter coat. I stayed pretty warm. Tamra, thanks for letting us borrow the backpack.

The end of our day. Cooper is keeping the deck scraped for our cub scout committee members who will be arriving shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment