BG

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sambazon Superfood juices and smoothies!

I got selected from Mom's Meet to review Sambazon superfood juices and smoothies.  Yum!  I wasn't too sure when I bought these, but they are really good!  I found these at Albertson's.  They are organic and come in a variety of flavors.  The three flavors I got were the following: Protein-Acai berry and vanilla, Acai-Straberry and banana, and an energy drink.  Nate said, "It was really good."  We would defiantly buy these again.  The price per drink when I bought these was $2.99.

A little information on Sambazon.  They offer a wide range of fresh and organic juices, smoothies, and frozen products in a variety of delicious and exotic flavors.  Their products are made with premium quality whole food Amazon plants and fruits that deliver the highest bio-available nutrition.  Sambazon is both Organic and Fair Trade certified, supporting two million acres of the Amazon Rainforest and over 10,000 family farmers.

You can find out more information at sambazon.com and their facebook page facebook.com/sambazon. 


Giveaway!  The first person to go to sambazon.com and comment on this blog letting me know what Sambazon product they would most like to try will receive three free product vouchers, plus a wooden bowl and spoon valued at $45.00.  Good Luck!!

Disclaimer: I have received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. Please go to greenmomsmeet.com for more information on Moms Meet  #momsmeet.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like I'll have to give one of these a whirl! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Vanilla & Acai Berry flavored Sambazon smoothie, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would definitely try the energy smoothie!

    ReplyDelete