BG

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a very nice Mother's Day Weekend!  I got to go up to see "Wicked" in Spokane with the girls!  Such a good show.  The set was amazing, the singing, and props.  Such a fun time!  The boys had an outing to the Lewiston Tribune for Cub Scouts and then they went to buy a bunch of wood.  Nate started on a portable chicken Coop that we can move around the pasture.  It is beautiful!  He has done such a great job!  Just a few shingles left to put on the roof.  The babies are loving their new home.


 The boys loved the old typewriters.


So fun!  I saw "Wicked" when I went to NYC about 4.5 years ago.  I was five months pregnant at the time with Emma and exhausted from going non stop.  It was fun to see it again.


 Lunch at the European restaurant after a wonderful church service.  


And Nate's project......







 Charlie had a special opportunity to watch chickens be born.  They had a bunch in an incubator in his classroom and when it was time for them to find a home he got to bring home a few.




We love them and I think they are pretty cozy in their new home!  Thanks Mr.s Kappus!

No comments:

Post a Comment