BG

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fire Season

Well the fire season is in full swing! We have had a busy August so far with multiple fire and ambulance calls.  Here are a few pictures from our fire calls.  


This was a wind driven grass fire that was spreading very quickly caused by fireworks.  




This one was estimated to be about 11 acres as we were headed to scene.  I am not sure what it ended up being.  We got smoked out pretty good putting this one out.  The tractor went over everywhere we put out, but it was all black!



 Worst picture ever and I don't normally take selfies, but this was for my kids who were at home waiting for updates from mom. :) They told me I looked weird.  



This morning as soon as I heard the thunder, I told the kids we were probably going to get toned out.  Sure enough about 15 minutes later the radio went off.  This was from a lightning strike.  There are a ton of fires around our region right now.  




  I love fighting fires from the top of the fire truck.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment