BG

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ice Skating

Today we took the boys ice skating for the first time. Or should I say Nate took them. I enjoyed watching them and can't wait for when I can go with them as well. It didn't start off too well. We locked the keys in the car, but the Locksmith was able to get to us in about 5 minutes. Cooper started out using a little walker and was soon on his own. His technique is very unique. He skated around the edge where he could hold on and was soon out in the middle going around on his own. He skated until it was closing time. His feet are a little sore this evening, but he really enjoyed it. Charlie is still a little young. He used the walker and dad helped him go around the rink. By the end he was able to hang onto the walker all alone without dad holding him. He wanted to go faster and faster each time. We had a great day together.

Charlie's helmet kept coming off. Isn't he cute.
Nate and Cooper starting out. Check out Nate's balance. :)


Here is Cooper starting out using the walker. He went pretty fast.


Here is Charlie ice skating. It took him until the very end when he was able to stand holding onto the walker without falling. I laughed so hard. It was so cute. I noticed in this video my laugh sounds like my mothers. :) I still cry when I watch it from laughing so hard. He had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment