BG

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Megan Passed her EMT Test!

I passed my test!  Wahoooo!  I am so excited!  It was the hardest test ever.  I walked out of there not confident at all.  It was a long 17 hours or so of waiting to find out if I passed!  I received a message and a text from my instructor the next morning!  It feels so good to be done.  I had awesome teachers and class mates that made this possible.  Thank you all!  I will continue to have fire training twice per month and EMS training once per month.  I carry a radio at all times and go on all calls when I am able to go. 

And here are few more pictures:

 Emma hanging out in the fire truck!

 Tiff and I driving the kids around town.

Driving the Truck!

And this past Monday I went in my first live burn.  I was hesitant to go in, but then was really excited.  I went in with the first group.  We went in on our knees holding the persons leg in front.  When we got into the bin with the fire, it was warm, but not bad.  I am really glad I did it and I didn't even panic.  We have some pretty good people training us. 

 Watching the second group go in.  One time was enough for me. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment