BG

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

National Geographic Super Reader Program Review

If you all know me, you know I love to get a good deal, couponing, and LOVE getting freebies!  I received my first product to review through a blog post from Moms Meet.  This one was a National Geographic Super Reader Program Review.  My kids really enjoyed it!  Cooper was able to read the 2nd level book.  We had some friends come over and showed them the product and what would come each month if they were interested in ordering and what would be included in a subscription.

Here is the poster of all the books that come with the subscription.  The kids can mark off each one as they complete the book.

All the fun books and items that came!

Charlie enjoying one of the books!

Now for a giveaway!  The first person to go to http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/superreader/ and tells me how much a subscription costs in the comments will be submitted to Mom's Meet for a prize. 
Thanks Moms Meet!

1 comment: